Hello all, Please see recent updates on the career opportunities and events that PwC NI currently haveavailable for school leavers - if you could please share with your students and networks!
We currently have new School Leaver opportunities available to join us in either Spring 2019 (for those who have already achieved their A-levels) or September 2019. These roles all offer a full time employment contract, a salary and a Professional Qualification in Accountancy.
● School leaver role, Tax, Spring 2019 We have remaining roles open for applications until Friday 22nd February for those who have completed their A-levels or equivalent and are available to start in April 2019: http://www.careersschools.pwc.co.uk/ShowJob/Id/890795/School-college-leaver-Tax-Compliance-Services-Belfast-Spring-2019/
● School leaver role, Compliance Operations, Autumn 2019 The following Autumn role is open for applications until Monday 25th February :
● School Career Day: We are running a School Career Open Day on Thursday 6 June in our PwC Belfast office from 10am - 4pm, which is open to Year 13 & 14 students interested in spending a day in the office, finding out who we are and what we do, meet our recent recruits and prepare for our recruitment process. Students can register on our website if they wish to attend:
● UCAS Fair We will be attending the UCAS Fairs on 27th and 28th February, so please do pop over to our stand and say hello if you are attending!
● Additional Information and Queries If you require additional information on the above or have any questions, please get in touch with the Northern Ireland Student Recruitment team via firstname.lastname@example.org or take a look at our NI Careers Brochure - https://www.pwc.co.uk/careers/documents/NI-brochure-18-19.pdf